Thursday, March 23, 2006

Jurong Junior College

Haha.... Was busy with school this week.... Take the chance to blog about it.... Hahaha.... School was fun, exciting and met new friends..... Really really nice to meet them.....



My timetable is really really..... donno wat to say... hahahaha.... All end at 5pm except for Wednesday.... WTH!?!?! Damn tired ar.... But actually, got some gaps in between lessons.... So... its okay.... Cant complain much.... I didnt know about JJC having a rooftop cafe until today.... Haha... Damn gay....


For CCA.... dont ask.... I have enough about it.... Donno why.... I just dont feel like joining anything.... Y cant they have a CCA which I can enjoy.... .WTH!?!?! Haha... Nvr mind....



I just dont feel like blogging.... Too much peer pressure there.... I cant really decide whether I should follow, where I will get accepted by people, or I should do what I want to do to benefit myself? Damn damn.......

No mood...... Is the problem lies on me or wat? Damn......

No comments: