Arrmm... I finally got a job... Actually i started this week.... Im a relief teacher in Hong Kah... Donno why I choose there..... Maybe because Mr Suen reccommend me there? Ar... Never mind...
Okay.... 4 days in school, not a student but a teacher... Feels weird coz all the sec 1 calls me "Cher!" and both sec 2 and upper sec must die die call me "Cher!"... All of them feels weird to call me a teacher.... Bunch of girls calling me a nd giggling at me... I was like, 'Arrr..' I was speechless ar.... OMG!!! Cant believe it... Now I got access to the staff rooms and staff toilets.... The life in the staff room is really really unimaginable.... Cant say here.... Want to know, BE A TEACHER! Haha... Sorry I cant say about life in the staff room.... Damn gay ar... Haha.. Okok.. The staff toilet is fun (?!?!)... And the first time i slack in the staff room.... Get to chat wif my 'colleauges', who is the teachers..... OMG!!!! Cant believe man.... One of the new teachers who just started teaching in Hong Kah told me that I looked so matured.... And I was like... 'Okay'.... She thought that Im waiting to go to National Service..... Okok... Enough of crap...
First time I use the computers in the staff room, surfing the internet.... Luckily they got Mozilla Firefox.... Haha... Want to surf the net also must be careful... got teachers behind me.... Next time I should watch TV in the staff room.... Den confirm I kena warning... Haha... Too bad I didnt tried to play pool in the staff room... Was out-of-bound during a certain time.... So cant play ar... Haha... Luckily Yi Teng was there.... But usually, he's not in... and he is teaching lessons... So... I shld say thanks to Yi Teng... Anywae... Damn tired ar...
So.. that's all for now... Now Im planning to take 1 Star Kayaking Course.... Very Expensive... Haha... Okok.. Never mind... Well, got to go.... And if u want to join me, tell me... Im alone.. Haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment