Friday, March 03, 2006

Haha... The kiasu one....

Okok... Today i woke up... Did all my normal morning duties that have to be done and I waited for a call.... A call from school but no one call so... Well, guess I have to stay home and relax ar...


Being so excited that today, the posting of the school will come out, I straight away went to the MOE website and check my posting.... Donno why... I could enter the website and check my posting... It was like 6am in the morning.... And I check my posting... Hahaha... Donno why I got so much money that I intend to sms people at that point of time.... Haha... Donno whether they wake up or not... Haha... Just sms lah... Haha...


Now I know my postings... Posted to Jurong Junior Colleage.... Start school on 6 March, which is this Monday.... Nooo... So early... Haha... Its like 3 days later? Haha... Okok...


Im gonna meet a new batch of people.... Confirm all smarter than me.... Haha.... Will do my best to overcome all the "kerek" people there, if i find one... Haha...

Well, that all ar...



ARRR!!!

IM GOING SCHOOL ALREADY!!!! ARRR!!!!

No comments: