Thursday, March 16, 2006

Leadership Course

Actually, I wanted to post about ATC but I feel that it shouldnt be posted here and the mistakes made by the CLTs, including myself, made it this way. So, never mind. Overall of ATC....


Tiring!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Went for the leadership course for the past two days and I really learnt a lot like how to give good public speeches, how to facilitate a discussion, how to live and leave a legacy and last but not least, how to know and identify people's personality. And we did this personality test and I am an "I/S" personality. Im more on the "I" personality than the "S" personality. Woohoo!!! I will show you what does the personality stands for:


















"I" =======> Influencing / Inspiring


General characteristics
- Enthusiastic
- Trusting; Optimistic
- Persuasive; Talkative
- Impulsive; Emotional

Value to the team
- Creative problem solver
- Great encourager
- Motivates others to achieve
- Positive sense of humor
- Negotiates conflicts; peace maker

Possible weaknesses
- More concerned with popularity than tangible results
- Inattentive to detail
- Overuses gestures and facial expressions
- Tends to listen only when it's convenient

Greatest fear--> REJECTION

"S" =======> Stable / Steady

General characteristics
- Good listener; Team player
- Possessive
- Steady; Predictable
- Understanding; Friendly

Value to the team
- Reliable and dependable
- Loyal team worker
- Compliant towards authority
- Good listener; Patient and empathetic
- Good at reconciling conflicts

Possible weakness
- Resists change
- Takes a long time to adjust to change
- Holds a grudge; Sensitive to criticism
- Difficulty establishing priorities

Greatest fear-----> LOSS OF SECURITY

Overall style: People Oriented

(Adapted from The Personality System book)


Well, I agree with most of them..... Actually, its a good thing what Im capable of... Hehehe... I know my good and bad points... Hahaha.... Okaylah, That all I have to say today.... Tiring seh...

No comments: