Its like more than one week that I didnt update my blog because was busy with the orientation in JJC for that week....
Okok, lets start with the orientation in JJC ar... Well, on the first day, we were reported into OGs (Orientation Group) and I was in OG11..... OG11 Rocks!!!! WooHoo!!! WooHoo!!! And then, standard ar, they will check your particulars and blah blah blah..... Den after that, there were 4 talks in a row... Damn bored seh.... I nearly felt asleep but some of my friends and I tried to entertain ourselves... Hehehe... Damn gay la.... We were disturbing people like tapping on the shoulder and stuffs like that.... Haha.... Den, we were dispersed to our own groups and had our own "ice breaker" games so we can get to know each other.... After that, we carried on with cheers with our groups.... Firstly, almost NOBODY wanted to cheer for our group.... the OGLs (Orientation Group Leader) were damn sian with us.... I just followed them with the cheer ar.... Den this guy, I called him Siao Wei, not his real name, for the whole week... Haha... I still cant remember his name.... He told me to stand on the table and cheer for the group for the first day already and I was like.... !?!?!?!..... Haha... I felt so different.... Only me cheering and the rest just stand on the floor and watch me.... Like having free show like that..... Sial ar.... After that, around noon, we had a mass dance session and everyone must have a partner and must be the opposite sex ar... Faggot, first time already must do like this already..... So I must die die find a girl ar..... Walow.... Everybody was not eager to dance during the mass dance session....
And den come day two, the same stuffs we did as day one but in the afternoon, we bought our uniforms and TIME magazines.... Sial ar... TIME magazine.. The answer to General Paper.... It cost me around 200+++ dollars to subscribe for two years..... They subsidies from 800+++ to 200+++.... at least something ar.... Haha, den I still haven bought my calculator which cost me ard 179 bucks.... If u lose the calculator, I tell you, confirm cry seh.... So EXPENSIVE!!!!! Okok enough....
Den on day three, which starts my orientation camp already.... The same old things again but now, no talks and a lot of games.... Haha... Damn gay la..... Haha.... Eventhough the games are lame... I enjoy it ar... Firstly, I threw water bombs at them. Den later, the took a pail of water and splash at everyone.... And lastly, the OGLs spray water at me using the hose.... Sial ar.... Painful seh.... Haha... Den we had sing-along session at night in one of the lecture rooms... Sing a lot of songs.... Haha... Really damn gay and fun.... Oh ya.... den we play this game called "Actual story" which we have to act out the story given to us and we have to end the story by our own way... Haha... Damn gay la.... We acted the scene and we won!!!! Haha... Cant believe it man.... And again mass dance.... I was having fun!!!! Haha... =D
On the fourth day, we played telematch and world of combat.... Its really really damn gay and.... eeee.... haha... play with fruits and water and soap.... sial ar... And also flour..... sial ar.... Haha... And den, we practice our skit coz we won and we have to show it during JJ night, where all the teachers and students from JC2 will join us and have fun together.... Haha... And again, mass dance.... Sial ar.... all together, I dance with 5 girls.... Haha.... Woohoo!!! Haha.... Okok, enough of the crap.... Den, we were having fun actually..... Hahaha....
On the last day, we have this activity, they called it the Emotional Web, where all of us will tell our own emotion towards their own OG people... Well, some cried during this session.... And after that..... we exchange our numbers and e-mails.... And from there, after finishing the camp... Feel so sad coz Im going for ATC after that.... so.. later I will update on ATC....
ATC=Always Tekan Camp
Sial ar.... Damn tired....
No comments:
Post a Comment