Well, its been long i didnt update my blog.... There are a few reasons to that which is:
1) Stress. Got lots of homework to do....
2)Busy. Just busy
3)And I got some problems....
Okok.... Lets start...
JJC is a nice place..... Met different types of ppl there.... Oooo... I just cant describe... Haha.... Anyway, joined Taekwondo as my CCA and a default CCA too which is Malay Cultural Society... Haha... I have to teach silat for the upcoming cultural day in JJC... Haha... Damn im good... Haha... Wateva...
I was enjoying for the first 3 weeks but then i suddenly feel something wrong... Ya.. something wrong with the relationship with my friend.... Maybe because i hurt him and he began not to so called "entertain" me... I felt so different for this week.... I feel that he wants to avoid me and... you know... And now im showing my attitude to study and you should noe ppl like them.... Some ppl just dont like studious ppl... Well, so wat? I want to study. I determine my future, not the ppl around me... And c'mon ar, your behaviour is visible.... You dont have to be sarcustic(hopefully correct spelling) with me. I can see from your looks.... You just dont noe me yet.... And why from secondary school until now, the ppl whom i want to be friends with will be very very different from me? I mean, cant we talk about the class, the teachers in schools, the subjects, make fun of the teachers, make stupid and lame jokes in lectures and all sort of lame stuffs??? I enjoy doing that... I always believe laughter is the best medicine.... Just LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! Hahahaha... Okok...But if you still want to continue that way, den too bad.... I will just avoid you.... There's always other ppl who i can hang out with... And c'mon, cant you be sporting enough? Cant you take jokes? Never mind, I dont entertain ppl like you...
YOU ARE JUST A BORING PERSON!!!!!!
I prefer hanging out with other ppl to your group of friends... You all are just boring, and ppl who cant accept me..... Just treat me invisible... I dont mind.... Im not the type who fights back... If you dont like me or you want an apology from me,
JUST TELL ME STRAIGHT TO THE FACE!!! I WILL DO IT OKAY!!!! AS LONG AS YOU ARE HAPPY, I DONT MIND. I DONT CARE. IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE, TELL ME!!! I DONT MIND... IF YOU DONT WANT ME IN THE GROUP, I LEAVE!!! I DONT CARE... YOU JUST DONT HAVE TO BE "SINIS"(ITS A MALAY WORD, FIND THE MEANING URSELF!!!) TO ME.... YOU NOE Y? COZ I CAN SEE IT!!!! ITS SO OBVIOUS... I HATE THE SURROUNDINGS WHEN IT BECOMES LIKE THIS.... I JUST NEED TIME TO OVERCOME ALL THIS DAMN SHIT STUFFS.... JUST TELL ME DAMMIT!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO HIDE!!! JUST TELL ME!!! COZ UR ACTING DIFFERENTLY TOWARDS ME THIS WEEK.... I CAN SEE IT DAMMIT!!!IM NOT BLIND!!!! YOU STILL DONT KNOW ME YET....
Haiz.... tomorrow is friday... Rest rest.... woohoo!!!! Im so sick of this stuffs happening in school... I wish this will not last long.... I just need the correct ppl around me so that i can survive in sch... Well, that all i have.... hopefully i can find time to update my blog.... hehe...
Anywae, gtg....
Signing off!!!!
[I just love you so much but I just dont want to spoil our relationship]
No comments:
Post a Comment