Why is my family members saying that im sick because im at the computer for too long? its like... WTF!!!! hello!!!! im studying so hard until i keep on stressing myself.... stress until i wanna rest... and they can still say im at the computer for too long... everything blame me and the computer.... say that i chat too much and stuffs lke that... okay! i admit that i chat but c'mon lah.... i need the computer to do my stuffs right? im so stressed up already and you are adding stress to me?? say that the computer affects my life and im sick because of the computer...... Wat the hell!!!!
HAVE YOU ALL BEEN IN JC LIFE BEFORE? HAVE YOU ALL? NO RIGHT.... SO DONT COMMENT SO MUCH..... LET ME COPE MYSELF AND IF I NEED YOUR HELP, I WILL COME TO YOU.... I WANT TO STUDY OKAY.... I WANT TO TRAIN..... LET ME DO WHAT I WANT TO DO.... LET ME GO OUT AND STUDY.... LET ME STAY BACK LATE TO STUDY.... IM NOT THE OLD SYAFIQ WHO PLAYS A LOT OF GAMES NOW.... I NEED TO STUDY.... THAT IS WAT ALL OF YOU SAID TO ME.... SO DONT DISTURB ME..... JC IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER INSTITUTIONS.... I HAVE TO STUDY 6 SUBJECTS YOU KNOW.....
No comments:
Post a Comment