Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Seriously.......

Im thinking too much....

Im not clear.....

Im confused.....

I dont feel the same way......

Im always lonely.....

This cannot be....

This cannot be....

I gonna become crazy if i continue this way.....

Im going to be stress over stupid reasons....

Im going to lose my friends....

Im going to lose myself....

Im going nuts....

I cant concentrate....

There's too much pressure....

Pressure....

Pressure....

Pressure....

I dont feel relieved anymore.....

People are hating me....

I dont know whether its true or not but, i just feel it....

Im stressful.....

Im stressful.....

I gonna cry.....

I cant believe it.....

No one.... no one.....

Why? Why?

Why am i rejecting ppl inviting me to watch movies?

Why?

Why arent ppl replying my messages? Why?

Am I the problem? Am I the cause?

I really sux in this man.....

How am i going to survive for 1+ more years in jj?

How? I cant continue in this state....

Why is my life is so challenging?

I have never face this kind of problem before.....

Is it ppl influencing me to be this way? Or suiting to the environment or something like that?

This is hard to explain... I cant even explain....

People says that im weak....

Im weak...

I dont believe that....

I just dont want to be fierce.....

What happens if I become fierce? Will i get kick out from jj?

I guess so.... becoz....

I think.... im aggressive

Too aggressive.....

Maybe thats why ppl hate me if they do....

Also maybe im blur....

Im dumb....

Im slow....

Well, some ppl just cant accept me anyway....

Im just sad....

Im demoralised by all this crap....







I think that....

I need to be loved....

Because....

I know, I cant survive anymore if this continues....

No comments: