Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Arrmm....

Sorry about the previous post....



I think that i over reacted that time and... i was stressed up... And, im beginning to see the good side of life now.... I shouldnt be stressed up with small things... I need to be cool.... I want my friends to be there... I want my friends to laugh at me... I dont care.... I want to be me.... the old syafiq whereby people laugh at me because of my sillyness, clumsyness and blurness and i dont care.... i still wanna do it...

So what if im clumsy?
So what if im silly and blur?


Sorry, its my personality.... Its my strength.... No one can copy me but i can copy u all... Hahahaha!!! Anyway, the comments in the tagboard boost my moral and I think that... Im been killing myself for the past few months i think....


So now, i have to think positive... I have to believe in myself.... I must see wat i can do... My friends are there to support me.... My gay friends (sorry im not gay. I just love the word 'gay'), jj friends and all kinds of friends i have.....


Now, i shouldnt care about small little things... i must focus wat i wanna do....
I have my studies, I have to train, I wanna go overseas competition, I wanna be the best, I wanna be someone who is able to do really really well in both academic and non-academic field... I wanna be someone, who is able to support my future famliy so that they wont suffer. I wanna be wat i wanna be. And from now on, no one is going to stop me... All the nonsensical crap that has happen to me wont stop me.... Now i am motivated to train hard, study smart and also not forgetting my PS2 and computer, which is play hard too!!! I dont wanna be a geek or a sports person or a gamer. I wanna be an all-rounder. That is my goal....

To acheive my goal, i just have to remember something important which is.... I must not think to much. Thats all.... So thats about it....


Training is tough
Studies are boring
Games are scary

Wat to do? Just carry on ar!!! Hahaha!!!!

One last thing, anyone can intro to me new games or songs to me? im kinda outdated.... Hahaha!!!! wat the fish....

Going off!!!!

[Lets kick some ass! Woohoo!!!!]

No comments: