Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So downed....

Haiz... Get results already.... Donno why Im still so downed... Anyway, I hopefully can get into the JC I want to join... And I feel so different coz, almost none of my "clicks" wont be joining me and Im like so called the "only one" who will be alone... Haiz.. Tis will always happen to me during graduation year.... Like my primary school....

Tat time, during those years, I was so called 'The Dumb One' there (actually the few dumb ppl there) in my primary school. All my friends, once they get their PSLE results, they went to the high schools in Singapore, some of the famous one like RI.... So I was like left out from the school and Im the only one (Oklah, wif some other friends who r not really close) who went to Hong Kah.... I dont mind being in that school but time flies by and once I got in Sec 4 level, everything change....



Change in the sense that now, I can study well and there was this slight reduce in the interest of games.... Speaking of games, Im a game-a-holic person.... Loves video and computer games..... Like to keep myself update for games but sorry, not enough money leh....


Anyway... Here are some pics take I took during the chalet trip organised by Shankra...

Having lunch.... Like got a lot of food seh...

All of them who went for the chalet.... All gays... Haha..

Its me, just feeling to take my own pic

Four Gays resting at the coastline of the beach




And this video... makes me laugh so much... Haha... Okok.. wat the heck...

Well, still so downed but hopefully will be happy ar... Will miss all my HKSS friends...
Hopefully can have a reunion outing or wat... Haha...
Ok, got to go... got some chores to do...

No comments: