Thursday, February 23, 2006

I GOT A SURPRISE!!!!

Well, its not a story i want to share but its so unexpected to receive something from my parents...



Let me recall....


It was a thursday, I was outside doing donno wat thing and all of the sudden my dad called me and he said that he wanted to pick me up.... So I agreed and met him somewhere ar... Its was like last week so i couldnt remember... Den in the car, my parents told me that i would get something on that coming saturday.... Den they asked me not to go anywhere on that day... So as usually, I will be excited and dreaming to know wat is it ar...




On that day itself, I stayed at home, waiting for the 'thing' to arrive coz my father said that the 'surprise' will be delivered to the house.. Wait for so long den ard 4pm like tat I saw a big IKEA trailer and i didnt expect that to come.... Sial ar... They open the sliding door and i saw a prominent object, which is the mattress and i noe that...
















I GOT A NEW BED!!!!!!


Haha.... Anywae, I knew it was a new bed but.....


















ITS A DOUBLE DECK BED!!!!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!



I was sooo surprised and my parents told me that the guest room will be my room...
Oooooo.. at last, I got a bed.... Always wanted my own bed for 2 years already....
And i got the whole room to myself....



As you can see here.... tis is the double deck bed that I got.... I fix with my bro and we took like an hour? That's long seh... Haha... OMG!!! Im still so shocked!!!!





I just woke up and I took the pic... Still in a mess... Trying to get experience to make the bed coz now, i cant stand beside the 'bed'... So... pandai pandai ar... Hahaha...



Ok.. this is an overview of my room... Still in the mess... As you can see, there's one longgok of NCC uniform on the floor, also another longgok of police uniforms, civil defence uniforms , school uniforms and silat attire there.... So.. im still working on it.... Hopefully you peeps can have a tour in my room.... Hahahaha....



Ok... Well, that's all i have to say.... By the way, I still miss all my Ex-HKSS friends whom I didnt go out with.... OMG!!! I need to go out other than the regular people..... Haha...

No comments: