Okok.... The past few weeks, Yanti introduced tis puzzle game to me and it kept me busy tis week.... Really challenging game.... Can work up ur brain until you become crazy... Haha..... Anywae, must thank Yanti for the wonderful game.... Thank You!!! Haha...
Im going to update myself so it will be long but I will keep it short.... (???)
Last week:
Went cycling to Bukit Timah Hill and then cycled to some trail and ended up somewhere unknown to me.... Haha... Damn Gay i tell you.... Also, we went to catch a movie at Jurong Point. Watched Fearless with Shankra, Raphael And Kenneth..... Took the 8.15pm timing and it was so late.... Haha... Anywae, nice show.... Almost as good as Tom Yum Goong...
This week:
Played the puzzle game Yanti introduced to us..... Make my brain keep on working.... Haha.... I COMPLETED ALL THE THREE ROOM!!!! YEAH!!!! Also went to Bugis and to the National Library... Damn big and waste a lot of space ar.... they have like almost eight floors only for reference books only.... and 1 floor for the normal community library we see usually....
And today.... Will be going to beach road.... see all the stuffs there... Will be (window) shopping there.... See what I can buy there....
And for the 'O' level results, I have a feeling that next week, they will announce the release of the results.... CONFIRM!!!! Hahaha.....
Ok, that's all ar.... Haha..... Hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment