Yesterday was the results day.... I was very nervous, my heart beats very fast and I have this cold feeling to get my results..... Yesterday went to help my uncle before I attend my friday prayers.... My uncles, aunties and my cousins said to me
"Syafiq, belanjer makan kalau results bagus eh?" (Syafiq, treat us when you get good results?)
I was just saying "okay" to them.... Dont want to talk so much what Im so confident of.... Coz of afraid of my English.....
After my friday prayers, I was like just on time to reach school..... Coz I prayed near the cemetary there.... So far.... When I reach the hall, I see my friends, lining up and waiting for the results.... And there was a talk about the JAE thingi.... So long (ard 20 mins)... I was so afraid and worried for my results... So nervous... While the talk is still going on, Mr Suen came to me and gave me a form to write my address and telephone number..... And I realised I got 4 distinction.... 4 A's ar... Wasnt surprised coz I usually get 4 A's... And I already noe which subjects I got A1 and A2.... Then, after the talk, its results time.... Haha... So nervous already....
Mrs Bay announced the top student and the King Koil Scholarship award for our school... Ya Lun from 5N1 got 9 points for L1R5 and 6 points for L1R4....
Den she also announced my name and I was shocked!!!! I was like "HUH!!! ME?" I dont expect to get the top student for express... I thought it was Flavian or Ananda... or anyone from 4A...
I got 9 points for L1R4 and 12 points for L1R5...
And I ask again to myself, "Sure or not?"
When its my turn to take the results, And I was surprised!!!!
I GOT A B3 FOR MY ENGLISH AND HUMANITIES!!!!!
I was so glad because I improve so much from my prelim results.... And improve by 7 points!!!
I couldnt say much.... So speechless and so happy.....
And now, Im thinking which JC I want to go... And the subjects I want to take.... Got so many choices... Dont noe how to pick.... Maybe tomorrow and the following day I register my application.... Im so happy, so glad..... I dont noe what to say already.... And by next week, I have to study and improve my Malay... Hehe....
Well, I still have to study my NCDCC Heritage Tour Manual coz Im going to have my presentation this Monday... Haiz... I think I must go back to my study mode around March or earlier, which is now.... Haha...
To everyone who took your 'O' level results this year.... Wateva results you have, use it to your maximum potential and dont let people condamn you so badly.... Just do well in anywhere tertiary education you are in....
Got to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment