Yesterday we went to catch the movie. Well.... watch Chicken Little of course.... haha... so funny the show... hehe. Before the movie start, we were the first few to enter the cinema and we made a lot of noise... haha... first time my family made a lot of noises when we entered the cinema. Haha.... laugh so loud in the cinema..... I tink that we were the noisest in the cinema..... Always laugh here and there... Hahahaha.... Den wanted to have dinner at Banquet but a lot of people leh... Den my father decided to feast at Siam Kitchen..... We all agreed wif it but only my bro, Syahril, didnt.... U noe y??? Coz he cant eat Tom Yum....hahaha... Well, something happen to him when he encounter Tom Yum.... cant say here.... hehe... Despite his disagreement, we went there and had our dinner.... My dad ordered tis meal set which cost $17 per person.... so expensive... hehe.... And i realise tat my bro, Syahril, made the Tom Yum Soup as his disposal pot....haha.... put all the chicken bone there....hahaha.....
And today..... we went to someone's wedding..... I donno who but noe them....Hahaha.... Well, i met them at Bawe'an Island once.... but still remember them....hehehe.... Den we went to Bukit Panjang Shopping Centre..... and my father saw tis grass carpet at the DIY shop..... The salesman thouht tat we want to buy it becoz we want to make a golf course at home and i tink... What the heck??? Golf course at home?? hahaha.... Almost laugh but didnt.... hehehe... And den, the worst part, i walk around the mall, carrying the grass carpet along..... wah!!!! I like carrying wat sia!!! Like a huge bolster.....hahaha.....
Well, now im at home.... waiting for 8pm for my silat training..... and PLEASE! hopefully there will be a lot of people coming down for training..... Haha.... and hopefully will end early coz i got course tomorrow....
And one last thing... Tomorrow will be the day when Im going to leave NCC and I will be entering NCDCC.... I will be going to miss my NCC days as a cadet and I will strive in my NCDCC days as a cadet lieutenant.... And here is the picture i really adore so much when i was in NCC...

Hahaha... My No.1 uniform!!!! hahaha.... Hopefully I can wear the NCDCC No.1 uniform too... den can compare... hahahahaha..... Well, tats all for today..... going to get ready for silat already... Wat a wonderful day today.....
No comments:
Post a Comment