Haha... Its been a week I didnt blog.... Coz I have nothing to share... Haha.... Okok.... Humm.... Well, for this week, I didnt do much ar.... On boxing day, I take a break from the tiring course... Make me wake up early in the morning and release home almost night time... But im the one who ask for it.... So... dont mind ar but still tired.... Haiz....
Then on Tuesday, my family penpal contact us.... We were so happy to meet him.... He is from New Zealand and we can say he is part of our family eventhough he is Chinese, PURE Chinese.... But the funny thing is..... he couldnt speak and understand chinese.... But I can assure with you that his English is SUPERB!!!! Can win all the English teachers in school.... haha.... He used to speak malay when he was younger.... Once he migrate to New Zealand, everything change..... Haha... It was really nice to meet him..... And my father brought him to Sim Lim Square as he like to see electronical stuffs, together with my whole family.... Then when my father's friends saw him with the family.... Tis is what he said:
Father's friend: Hey, Mr Ramli, How are you ar?
My father: Fine.
Father's friend: Eh, Ram, who is tis?
My father: This one my adopted child!
I was behind my father and I said in my mind, Wat the heck! and gave my father a crazy look.... Well, the history of this boy is very long..... And he is NOT an adopted child for ur info.... haha... Den we go Burger King for our dinner..... Haha.... After that, I went to central fire station for the Tower Tour.... whoa... it was fun ar.... Get to go up to the tallest tower in the 1930s.... Its very scary to go up the tower.... The stairs were slippery as it was raining.... And the view from the tower was splendid!!! So colourful at night.... Haha.... Den they ask, "Who got height phobia?". I straight away raise up my hand as I am really scared of heights.... My legs will be shaking.. Haha... Well, there's no harm if you tell ur weakness now rather than suffering later.... And for that tour... it was a good experience ar....
Den.... den..... den..... haha.... Im so tired already.... Well.... tats all for today.... Going to sleep already.... See you soon in school!!! Eh? there's no school..... haha....
No comments:
Post a Comment