Well.... first time using tis blog thingi and Im so glad coz now....
- I got no job
- I have nothing to do at home
- Im DAMN bored at home
- Almost everytime I cant go out wif my friends..... (Most of them have jobs.... Haiz...)
Im so free...... But next week, going for NCDCC CLT course. First time going for tis course which has a lot of lectures.... Hahaha..... Hopefully it will be fun....
Anyway.... I cant wait for a lot of things..... Like my 'O' level results, my course, my job(planning to be tutor... hahaha).... Donno what will happen in the future.... Always think abt it...
Im so lonely.... My bros are not here(one in NS n the other schooling), my elder sis is having her own life and my younger sis keep bugging me.... Haha.... Luckily I love to share a lot of things to my friends.... Always there for me.......
Now im at home resting from my Bukit Timah Mountain Biking trip yesterday..... I cycled for 10 hrs... And guess wat??? I didnt bring enough water when i was in Bukit Timah.... Was so thirsty in the middle of the forest and the slopes are DAMN steep.... Cycle uphill like crazy.... Idiot!! And i saw one cyclist manage to cycle SMOOTHLY up the slope.... DAMN GOOD MAN!!! And i bump into a tree yesterday while cycling..... it hurts man..... Ouch!!
Today.... Im just sitting in front of the com..... chatting, blogging and surfing the net...... Dream to work wif the Armed Forces.... but see first..... Well, decided not to go poly coz i have to plan my future now.... So tough u noe.... Maybe JC or CI.... Take 'A' levels, finish my NS and continue to go University, get Degree or higher and maybe become an Officer in any Armed Forces or a simple teacher in secondary school.... Life is so challenging... Everyday pray to Allah s.w.t. for good fortune, a nice life in Earth and hopefully.... get a sweet wife with at least 3 children... Haha.... (Syafiq..... u tink too much) haha.... Well..... Got to go now..... eventhough im not busy... Hehe..... Going to tutor my sis soon..... Haha.....
No comments:
Post a Comment