Seriously, i have not been studying well for my previous tests and i still need to train up for my up-coming silat tournament... Aaaaaa..... This is bad seh....
30th July: Finals (Big Day for me at that point of time)
1st till 4th August: Common Tests!
Date feared: 2nd August (Chemistry and Geography)
Im so going to flung my geography man..... Its really sucks lah.... I got not enough time to study lah.... But i still need to train for my competition.... Aaaaaaa..... Hate this feeling man.... I think by the next week, I will be staying back in school or go somewhere else to study like a mad and crazy peeps.... Hahaha.... Seriously.... And i do need help in my geography...... Aaaaaaa.... And i need to lose weight so i can be faster when i compete..... Shit man.....
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
I need to train
I need to study
[Doesnt sound good to me but still, I need to cope. There's no other choice right?]
No comments:
Post a Comment