Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ouch.....

Yesterday was damn tiring.... Had TKD training to prepare for grading today... We did our patterns like all over again until very sian leh.... Hahaha.... Yesterday's training was really really slack.... Didnt do a lot... Just pattern and pattern.... Actually, i came late, as usually..... Was rushing to school with my bicycle and just cycle into JJ... Hahaha....



After training, rush back home and get ready again to study with hafizah and her sayang.... Hahaha.... I was like, "quick quick"..... Brought all the stuffs except for chem tys.... I was like, "oh no...." Anyway, hafizah's sayang pick me up at the bus stop near my house..... We went to Millenia Walk and studied at LJS from 3pm to 8pm i guess.... And it was like non stop doing work lah except we had a break to have our meals.... Hehehe... I had two meals..... Was hungry actually.... donno why im so shy at the moment.... hahahaha.... anyway, met Hakim there.... He was with the pro yo-yo peeps.... Suddenly there was a lot of yo-yo fanatics.... But who cares? I need to concentrate studying and teaching.... Hahahaha..... Did chem tut on alkanes.... Miss out four question but its okay..... hafizah was like blaming me lah yesterday... but its okay.... BERSABAR..... hahahahaha.... Den we did the maths revision exercise.... Was teaching hafizah to do it.... And she was really stressful doing maths.... Think i push her too much.... Sorry eh hafizah... Didnt mean to be so harsh on you.... Took like so long to finish 10 questions for the revision exercise but standard ar.... need a lot of time to think okay! hahaha


After that, we went to chocolate empire (i think tats the name) at Millenia walk.... Her sayang bought for me this kit kat with caramel fudge and a few chocolate goodies for me.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT..... Den we headed home and i feel asleep in her sayang's car (standard ar, im a sleepy head) I feel it was just like a few mins den i realise it's time for me to go.... Hahahaha.... I was like "Arrr......." Anyway..... Thanks again!!!!



Den today, went to Toa Payoh Stadium for the grading.... There was a lot of people lah there.... And cute boys and girls lah!!!!! And they are like "Green belt?", "Junior Black belt?" and "Brown belt?".... Hahaha OMG!!!! Hahahaha..... Met the team at JE MRT station at 8am.... Some are late as usually but today i was very early... I was there at 7.45 ar!!! Hahahahaha..... Okay.... Den we reach the stadium around 10am i think coz we were buying food for breakfast and all.... So.... ya.... Did some streching and some last min revision on our pattern.... I did my streching as if im like going to spar with someone seh.... I was sweating a lot lah.... Hahaha... maybe becoz i was under the hot sun.... Den around 11.30 i think, we had our grading..... The judge who wants to grade us ar.... Haiyo!!!! Want to kick his face ar.... He was grading us without looking at us lah.... Wat the fish!!!! After my grading, my coach says that all of us pass but some of us should get double promotion.... So from my assumptions.... now i will wear yellow-tip belt i guess.... LAter after that, my seniors came to me and said that i did my pattern very nice.... I was like "really? thanks!".... Feel so good hearing these compliments.... Den... i left the team from there, took 157 from toa payoh to boon lay.... feel like wasting time a bit... hehehe...



So now im at home, blogging abt this..... And tats all lah for today.... Tmr report to sch at 10am(Woohoo!!!) but end at 6pm(Boo!!!!) Hahahaha.... Might as well stick to the usual plan seh.... One more thing..... Its been long since i said this to my gay friends.... Here's a list of them...




To Z.R. : SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To W.L. : KIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

To Rap : KELVIAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

To Miao : BUXSIIIIIEEEEWWWW!!!!!

To Kenneth : SM to the power of 2 (square lah!) Hahahaha!!!!!!

To Ming : LICK CHIN!!!!!!!

To Mark :TERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! LING!!!!!!

To Joel: Shit!!! I forget seh.... Never mind... I just shout FAGGOT!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!




Well, that all for today....
Beware of your words, it may worsen someone's life.......

No comments: