Hello people!!! Its been long since i blog.... Was busy with school and my competition and trainings... Hehehe... Its tiring u know! Hahahaha... Anyway.... Let me update you all about my on-going silat competition....
24th and 25th June(Days before school re-open)
Was my first sparring match after 5 years.... Not really good in sparring but im doing my best here.... On the 24th, was my preliminary match... I was sooooo nervous.... My whole body was shivering.... hehehe... my dear insyirah came down to support me... Thanks for coming down to support me!!!! My opponent is this tall and fierce-looking guy.... When the match start, found out he is...... okay..... I hit him most of the time.... I made him fall twice.... And tats about it.... I won 3-0 for that match..... Den the next day, 25th, its my quater-final match...... and my opponent is a national athlete.... I was like.... woah.... okay..... I just kept calm, but still shivering.... Hahahaha.... It was a tough fight with him..... His kicks and sweeps are good.... He made me fall once.... and i didnt.... arrgghh!!! but never mind, its okay. I think i regain my points my kicking him once i break off from him.... Sooo..... I won again.. YAY!!!! Won 2-1 for this match.... And i was crying and laughing after that match.... And i made it to the semis!!!! Woohoo!!!!
2nd July (Yesterday)
After having 2 consecutive match on both Saturday and Sunday, need to recover myself from my injuries.... We were early yesterday coz my cousin's match is the third match for the day.... So... We reached there at 10am and the first match starts at 12noon.... Walow!!! Standard ar... Janji Melayu!!! Hahaha.... Dont understand, ask me (: Was hoping to watch my cousin's match but it ended after like..... 10 seconds? Wat the fish! hahaha..... my cousin was kicked on the face... I was like.... Oei!!!! Well, how to describe his injury...... his lips were torn, there was a slight cut and it was non-stop bleeding..... So his oppenent was disqualified because of an illegal attack on the face..... So, he managed to get into the finals..... Hope his fine now..... Den it was my turn in the afternoon.... my opponent is from a well-known silat group..... Was soooo nervous again.... hehehe... Not really a tough fight.... He was panting in the second round.... So i gave him all out.... And i won once more.... 3-0 again.... Hehe..... YAY!!!! Hahaha... Im sooo happy!!!
So my finals will be on 30th July.... I got like 4 weeks to train and recover for my finals.... Hehe... And my common test is on 31st July... arrgghh!!!! Haha.... Well, tats about it.... will be blogging again some other day.... Hehe
[im smiling again....]
No comments:
Post a Comment