Saturday, May 06, 2006

What a week?



Wat a way to start my blog.... Anyway, for the past few days, was packed with homework and finding time to "get out" from the situation.... Really worked up my brain.... Having headaches and been day-dreaming during lesson to release my stress.... Actually, i love to day-dream but one of my friends told me not to day-dream.... She said that she will slap me if i do it again... Well... wat to do.... but still i continued to day-dream and she slap my hand.... I was like.... "No, i didnt" Haha... wateva.... small matter only....


Anyway.... Went to Hakim's house last Sunday.... Me and In met Hakim at the bus stop and we left from there.... Went around Hakim's Condo.... Its damn nice lah..... So blue.... Haha... Tempted to jump into the swimming pool.... and the fourth floor view is damn nice lah!!!! Woohoo!!! So nice live in condo..... got lots of facilities.... Arrgghh!!! I can just jump into the pool, do my flips and stunts.... Crazy stunts and underwater pics.... Haha... Tats cool okay!


Den we went to Mac at West Coast to study.... And yup, got some photo shots.....








Well, there is still some more pics.... U can check my friendster..... Haha.. Anyway, after studying at Mac, decided to go to WCP to enjoy ourselves..... Had lots of fun.. Really lots of fun... I became the joke for the day but i dont mind..... "Before you make fun of people, make fun of yourself first" I think its true lah.... Laughter is the best medicine.... I love to laugh.... Haha... Crap Crap!!!! Haha....

For this week.... nothing really important happen to me.... Except the fact that I failed my Chem and Maths test.... Arrggh!!! Tis cannot be!!! I LOVE MATHS AND CHEMISTRY!!!! HOW CAN I FAIL!!!! HAHA!!!! TIS IS GAY LAH!!!! HAHA!!!! GAY!!!! HARD GAY!!!! HOOO~
Oh ya.... speaking of that, there's tis video on HARD GAY.... Its really crappy but its nice lah!!! So damn funny!!!! Haha!!!! Click here!

There are a few more videos ar.... Tis is one of them.... Crappy but funny.... Haha...

Oklah.... I think tats all lah.... Hopefully got tons of crappy stuffs to do in sch or i take some pics in sch.... OR I SHOULD TAKE VIDEO!!! Haha... that will be fun....

[If I ever fall in love again, the next time the lady will be..... just..... like.... you.....]

No comments: