I watched the 'Da Vinci Code'!!!! With In, hakim, wani, fairuz and fadilah.... Its a nice show!!! Too bad i didnt read the book..... Usually, the book got more storyline den the movie but i prefer watching den reading.... Hehehe..... Den we headed for NTU. There was a long 'Q' at the 179 bus stop... Really long... So decided to take 199, not a lot of people took that bus... Hehe... Den at the auditorium, lucky didnt come late.... Haha.... I like the dance group, Muttonballs..... They are so good lah.... I WANNA DANCE LIKE GINO!!! HE'S DAMN COOL LAH!!! And my computing teacher, Mr Joseph Tan, sang malay song!!!! Thats cool lah!!! He dressed like hip hop like that and he can dance well!!!! Woohoo!!! Sial ar... I lost to him... Nvr mind Syafiq, next talentine i compete with him. Haha...

From left: Me, Hakim(wat u doing??? Haha..), Insyirah, Wani and Fairuz....
Sorry fairuz!!! Next time I will get a clear shot for you okay?
Well, really had fun yesterday....
And I borrowed Shai's bike!!! Woohoo!!!
SHAI!!! YOUR BIKE IS IN MY HOUSE NOW!!! YEAH MAN!!!
Enjoy enjoy....
[My dreams will become reality one day, or it became already?]
No comments:
Post a Comment