Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Holiday=No Hoilday?

The holidays are here but I think it wont be really my hoildays.... Confirm got CCAs and lectures going on... It will be tiring.... Need to go swimming just like last year... Tat will be fun.... Haha... Need to do crazy stuffs before i become crazy... Hahaha.... And also need to have fun before i become someone dying for fun... Hahaha... Always wanted to go overseas alone... See wat's happening around the world and just have fun.... BUT I GOT NO MONEY!!!! Hahaha.... I need to go overseas.... Its been long i didnt go overseas.... Malaysia is boring.... I wanna go Europe! I wanna go Africa! I wanna go somewhere nice to see, touch, feel, smell and also wonderful food..... Haha!!!



Anyway, i admire people who can write long posts in thier blog.... How they do it, its easy.... Is just that i cant do it... Hahaha....



I find this cute... Hehe...


I find this nice... Hehe...


This was the malay dance team last Saturday.... Everyone is looking at another camera except Gino... Hehe....


This was my previous class in Hong Kah... I got like 3 golden pieces on my uniform.... Hahahaha


Anyway, sorry for not having video here yet.... I got problems playing videos... Hahaha...
Well, got to go!!! Hopefully can update somemore...

No comments: