Monday, April 17, 2006

Cooled down

Well, after so much laughter and nonsense made, I felt much better... Just have to relax and go with the flow... Now I realise... Coz he also had other problems.... Haha... Now I know...


But wateva it is, sometimes, you just have to talk and make your friends feel comfartable with you... That's how it should be done... Well, dont want to talk about it anymore. Its the past anyway....Haha... Laugh laugh.... Hahahahhahaa


Heavy rain in the afternoon... Managed to reach Jurong Point with minimum impact from the rain (WTH!?!?!)... Anywae, I was alone there... Den suddenly met my cousin there, talk for a while and den, i continued window shopping again. ALONE. Haha... Its okay for me anywae. Den i found this huge and nice bag. Cost ard 50 bucks.... Nice bag... Hahaha... Den went down to banquet and met my parents and sister, together with my cousin.... Haha... My cousin treat me today!!!! Haha!!! Good good, next time my turn.... Hehehe.... Met my junior, Hon Farhanah, tis nice Chinese-Malay girl.... Haha... Her smile is still the same.... Big and wide!!! Haha... Anyway, my dad bought me a new bag and i was, damn.... I was aiming for tis bag and ended up, my dad bought me an Adidas bag... I was like 'NOOOO!!!!' But its okay, got lots of compartments. Its 9 bucks more expensive than the bag i wanted... Cool.... Hahaha


Anywae, that's all for today... Felt happy today. (Big Smiles!!!!)

[Friend or Lover? Which one is better?]

No comments: