Well.... its been a week that i didnt blog coz i got nothing to say.... Hehe... Okay.... Actually, a lot of things happened yesterday and today. Well, I went to Boon Lay Sec as I was posted there as a CLT for NCDCC.... My first training day with the cadets. Im not surprise to see only sec 2 cadets only but I was when I know there was only 1 SNCO. So.... the total company was only about 30 cadets?? Haha... roughly... Very interesting to meet new faces and I got a lot of things to talk about them but I couldnt coz its not meant to be known to the public. Haha....
And today, it was Boon Lay's CCA day and for NCDCC, we booked the Red Rhino so that students there can play with the jet spray.... Well, if u were there, it would be really fun coz I really enjoy there with my cadets. We try out the jet spray when the sec 1 were not there yet and we also tried the water mist gun. It was really a hot day and we spray the mist gun to the students... Haha... It was really fun.... And I just got to know that today was not the time for them to sign up for the CCA. They will have to go home and register with the CCA on Monday..... Oh well, its not Hong Kah so I couldnt say anything.... And 1 more thing, there was the fire wok where students will use the CO2 fire extinguisher to put out the fire.... Wow... What a day.... Well, thats all..... And last thing, I heard from Kenneth that our 'O' level results will come out in 14 Feb? Well, I dont noe.... This infomartion may not be true.... AND DONT BLAME KENNETH.... AND MYSELF.... Hehe....
No comments:
Post a Comment