Okay..... Im really damn boring now coz haven receive my results yet... Haha.... I miss all my friends, and lastly, miss to wear the school uniform..... Haha... Actually, today I just wear it to collect my scholarship award... Went wif Mira and guess wat? She's late!!! OMG!!! Say meet by 9.15am.... end up she came to meet me at the bus stop by 9.30am... Janti tak tetap seh.... Anywae, being late for the ceremony is..... well, good coz we just came down and collect the cheque only.... Haha!!!
Okay, enough of the crap and lets start wif the real stuffs. This week, at last, I found my Course Lieutanent's friendster and it was.... okay.... Read his testi, look at his pics and try to figure out what type of person my sir is... Haha.... And from there, I get to know that my whole Sec 2 cadets in BLSS NCDCC miss him so much..... Well, I think that he has sucessfully earn their respect from them.... And seriously, I know that the BLSS NCDCC cadets feel uncomfortable when Aizat and me take over the unit there..... From their faces and the testimonials Sir Abbas has in his friendster, I have to find a way to overcome this problem and this will not be easy.... There will always be challenges ahead of you and one by one, you have to eliminate them..... Its really a tough job but nothing will stop me.... I cannot just look back at the past and say, "I want to quit".... If that happens, I will be wasting my time being kiwied, tekan, and kena tear gas!!! Haha....
And.... thats all.... Results results.... When will I get my results? Im really sick already... So long the results want to come out.... Haiyo..... Haha.... Anywae, just enjoy yourself. Take this time to enjoy..... Like me!!! Haha....
No comments:
Post a Comment