Friday, June 16, 2006

I am myself again!!!

Donno whether the title is correct or not but.... never mind... Hahahaha!!!! Anyway... The previous post and all... Wasnt myself that time and now, feel happier and i keep on smiling and stuff like that... I need people to laugh at me, smile at me and talk to me ar... And vice versa too ar... Haha...


Well, I found out that I just need the right people to be around me and I can do all my silly jokes and crap around.... ya... And maybe i can make people laugh like the way i play badminton and etc etc etc......


I got good news and more good news here.... Hahaha... Firstly..


























THIS SUNDAY IS MY ARTISTIC DOUBLE FINALS!!!! WOOHOO!!!

I cant wait!!!! Tonight and tomorrow will be our last touch-up on our performance and i hope nothing will go wrong.... Hahaha!!!! But the thing is... we still haven finalise yet.... This is tough but i'll do the best... Hehe... Anyway... Here's a slight preview of our performance.... but it doesnt look good coz we were tired already and we need to do this for 3mins, not less not more...






Well, you see? We arent doing tat well yesterday.... Anyway, my partner is my cousin, Shafrin...




And the other good news is this.... And the reply will be...
























I will catch you if you fall;

I will give you wings to soar;

I will be there for you, always;

I will go through thick and thin with you;

I will be the gentleman you want to see;

I will always love you for who you are;

I will still do my best to help you in any way even you are thousands of miles away from me;

Lastly, just give me a bit of time to do what i want to do to acheive the wills i've done for you... *winks*





Well, thats all for today... I will blog again about my competiotion after the competition lah... Hahaha....

[PSK!!! Woohoo!!! Im waiting for ya! And maybe choir practise too? Heeee....]

No comments: